[Oeva-list] Leaf to Leaf charging

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed Apr 16 20:58:03 PDT 2014

On 4/16/14 7:49 PM, Dave Salzman wrote:
> Now I don’t have a smart phone and I didn’t think to take a
> laptop computer so all I had to go by was the GPS in the car.

You really need to get plugshare running somewhere, even just on a cheap
tablet, or scout the trip before hand, which is usually good enough.  I
just went to Portland and back from Corvallis this morning - charged at
the Salem Nissan QC (now requiring chargepoint card) and Wilsonville
Blink QC (which on the way back decided to do an update when the other
car there finished charging, so I had to wait for the update then
recalibrate the screens then wait some more for it to come online).
There's also the Woodburn Elmers and the Salem Fred Meyers, all of which
have been working well recently (though I haven't been using the Salem
Freddies since the Nissan charger went in).