[Oeva-list] LEASE A 2014 SMART ELECTRIC WITH ZERO DOWN

. 101.travel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 23:24:49 PDT 2014

ANYONE WANT TO LEASE A 2014 SMART ELECTRIC FOR 36 MONTHS  WITH NOTHING DOWN

CONTACT ME AND I CAN PUT YOU IN CONTACT WITH THE DEALER THAT IS OFFERING
THE FOLLOWING TERMS FOR A 2014 SMART ELECTRIC FOR 36 MONTHS

$1,800 DOWN WITH MONTHLY LEASE PAYMENTS OF $ 139.00

$1,000 DOWN WITH MONTHLY LEASE PAYMENTS OF $ 162.71

$ 500   DOWN WITH MONTHLY LEASE PAYMENTS OF $ 177.23

ZERO  DOWN WITH MONTHLY LEASE PAYMENTS OF $ 191.73

AND IT GETS EVEN BETTER AS THEY ROLL ALL COST INTO THE LEASE PAYMENTS ABOVE
SO WITH THE TERMS ABOVE ALL YOU PAY IS THE DOWN PAYMENT AND THE FIRST
MONTHS BATTERY LEASE PAYMENT

AFTER THAT THE BATTERY LEASE IS INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE LEASE PAYMENT

SO ALL YOU GIVE THE DEALER IS AS FOLLOWS TO GET THE CAR

$1,800 DOWN + $80.00 BATTERY LEASE = $1,880.00

$1,000 DOWN + $80.00 BATTERY LEASE = $1,080.00

$   500 DOWN + $80.00 BATTERY LEASE = $ $580.00

$ ZERO DOWN + $80.00 BATTERY LEASE = $ 80.00

THEN IN 30 DAYS LATER YOU MAKE YOU FIRST PAYMENT

BUT WAIGHT IT GETS EVEN BETTER

THE ABOVE PRICES INCLUDE ALL COST FOR LICANCE AND REGISTERATION  SO YOUR
GOOD FOR 4 YEARS AND THEY INSTALL THE PLATES AT THE DEALERSHIP BEFORE YOU
DRIVE IT AWAY

WHEN YOU GO IN FOR A TEST DRIVE THEY COPY YOUR LICENCE THEN GIVE YOU THE
KEYS TO THE CAR AND SAY TAKE IT FOR A TEST DRIVE JUST KEEP IT UNDER 100 MPH

I TOOK ONE FOR A TEST DRIVE LAST THURSDAY AND E MAILED THEM SATURDAY THAT I
WANTED ONE AND SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO GO IN ON WEDNESDAY, GOT THERE AT
4:45 ANSWERED  AND DROVE OFF THE LOT AT 6:45 WITH THE CAR

IF I CAN GET ONE I KNOW EVERYONE CAN GET ONE AS I HAVE LIMITED CREDIT
HISTORY

JUST E MAIL ME YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL AVE THE DEALER CONTACT
YOU

LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL
 http://share.solarcity.com/101travel