[Oeva-list] AV

chris at darkstarpro.com chris at darkstarpro.com
Thu Apr 17 08:33:45 PDT 2014

I just got off the phone with AV and here is the official word:

They are still working on implementing the system for submitting a
credit card on their website and having it automatically charge for each
session. It's on their radar, but the priority was setting up the
monthly subscription.

If you already have a RFID tag from AV, you will NEVER have to pay the
$15 setup fee for a monthly subscription (it will always be waived). So
you are welcome to subscribe and unsubscribe as you please, and only pay
the $20 fee per month your subscription is active. The representative I
spoke with also stated a week prior to your subscription auto-renewing,
you'll receive an email letting you know and providing an option to
cancel.

This is great news for us that may use an AV 3 or 4 times for a
particular trip and don't want to call and give a credit card over the
phone each time.

Here's the website for signing up and managing your subscription:
https://evnet.avinc.com/EVPortal/SignIn.aspx

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen