[Oeva-list] has anyone signed up for semacharge?

Paul Wallace ianaudio at aracnet.com
Sun Apr 20 21:33:44 PDT 2014

I notice that there are a few of these semacharge systems around the state.  Quite a few in Portland.  I've checked their web site and there is a way to sign up with a credit card.  They send out the typical RFID card to activate the chargers.  What I haven't been able to find on the web site so far is the fee structure.  I can't figure out if they charge by the hour, session, kWh, or month.  Has anyone on the list signed up with them yet?  I would consider signing up if their chargers are capable of Aerovironment charging speed.

Paul Wallace