[Oeva-list] has anyone signed up for semacharge?

Philip N Barnhart phil at barnhart.us
Sun Apr 20 21:48:30 PDT 2014

Paul,

I have signed up for Semacharge, not because I expect to use it much, but
in case I am stuck at a Walgreen or somewhere else they exist. They expect
a credit card to sign up and will take $20 to open an account. When you
have used that, they will hit your credit card again. The only ones I have
seen are level 2 chargers, probably 6 kwh/h.

Fees are very high, $0.49 per kwh. Hence, emergency use only.

Phil Barnhart (no, the other one)