[Oeva-list] has anyone signed up for semacharge?

Philip N Barnhart phil at barnhart.us
Mon Apr 21 12:43:07 PDT 2014

Paul,

Another list member points out that my description of the price is for
Walgreen only and maybe only the one in Salem. Prices are set by the site
host, not SemaConnect. That means that not only can you not figure out what
the charges are, it would be hard for anyone to except for a particular
site.  I found the Walgreen price by checking it out on PlugShare.

Phil Barnhart