[Oeva-list] Aerovironment

Dima Kukushkin dimakukushkin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:23:01 PDT 2014

I called out unexpected. Dont start old cost battle on me;).
Tires on my Leaf went alot faster than on Navigator within same distance
driven actually, not full 200k. Coolant same as on Leaf. Oil change is $10
per 3 months. Air filter $10 per year, Brakes are just pads once in 4
years.   TCO on Leaf is 3x so far, but cars in my comparision are grape to
melon:)

Navigator burnt $10'000 more fuel:) :) :)