[Oeva-list] Is OEVA really encouraging drinking and driving?

Steve's Account stevel at fern.com
Tue Apr 22 13:22:39 PDT 2014

>    Enjoy complimentary tastings at any of the participating wineries
>    Indulge in a complimentary appetizer from The Joel Palmer House Restaurant. Special
>    glass pours from each participating winery will also be exclusively available on the
>    wine list. Please make dinner reservations at JoelPalmerHouse.com.

I do hope that the Oregon State Police have noticed and have stationed their mobile
"impaired driver" trailer along the route.. With all the time folks have to
"sample and wait for a charge" I'm sure it will be furtile pickings.

Why would OEVA encourage drinking and driving? How about a bus to encourage fuel
efficient travel and sober driving?

Steve