[Oeva-list] Is OEVA really encouraging drinking and driving?

lee colleton lee at colleton.net
Tue Apr 22 21:52:28 PDT 2014

Thank you Quinn. I'm new to this list and don't have a prospective on
long-term trolls, but it sounds like these are two. There's plenty of room
on the Internet for a variety of ideas but it is entirely appropriate to
ban trolls from a mailing list.

--lee

(just my two Cascadian cents: I'm watching from Seattle)