[Oeva-list] Is OEVA really encouraging drinking and driving?

Kat Han kathyhan4 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 22:17:33 PDT 2014

Yes, Eric, I have considered leaving this list several times because a
decent portion of the emails are trolling messages from "Steve's Account".
 They have been pretty much 100% negative.  I'll miss the rest of the
information and dialogue, though, if I de-list.  I believe this problem is
hurting the community we have worked hard to build in this group.

Kat