[Oeva-list] 2014 82nd Avenue Carnival Days Saturday April 26th

paburkey at juno.com paburkey at juno.com
Wed Apr 23 08:57:53 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Please come and help at the 2014 82nd Avenue Carnival Days Saturday April 26th.
I will be there and hope to see others.
Below are the details.

Thank you,
Paul Burkey
OEVA Ongoing Event Chair

Our 2014 82nd Avenue Carnival Days is only days away. Your set-up details and show up times are now available!

Event Day: Saturday, April 26th, 2014

Event Time: The event starts at 9:30 AM and ends at 4:00 PM

Event Location: Eastport Plaza, 4000 SE 82nd Avenue Portland, OR 97266

Show Up Time: You are able to begin arriving at 8:00 AM and are required to be checked-in by 8:45 AM, or you space may be given to a wait list vendor.

Check-In: You will be able to Check in either at the information booth or with me.
The information booth will be in front of the recruiting offices, next to LA Fitness, facing 82nd Avenue.
 I will be in the vendor area with a clip board. When you check in, you will be given your booth # and directed to your space.

Set-Up: Please know, that no canopies, tables or chairs will be provided. You are required to bring your own set-up equipment. There are available canopies for rent, but you need to let us know as soon as possible, if you need one, so we know to have one available for you.

You are also required to bring your own water jugs or weights, in order to tie down your canopies. Milk jugs work great and there will be a faucet available to fill them up.

Clean Up: You are required to bring trash bags/bins, clean up your area and pick up your trash at the end of the day.

Cancellations & Refunds: You are required to cancel at least two weeks prior to the event date to receive a refund.  No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after.

Parking: Parking is available next to Izzy's Pizza, located at the very end of the plaza.

We thank you for joining us and look forward to seeing all of you there.

Sincerely,

Alla Nasteka
The Support Group
TSG Services