[Oeva-list] Is OEVA really encouraging drinking and driving?

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed Apr 23 10:08:04 PDT 2014

On 4/23/14 8:36 AM, CraigSchaefer wrote:
> I find it interesting that I actually drive a Leaf and my opinions
> aren't valid.

I don't think you've quite crossed the line yet, but the purpose of this
group is to promote EVs.  There is a place for constructive criticism
and reality, but in such cases, we're trying to solve problems, not just
bitch about them.  And they need to be real problems, not rehashes of
myths like "just moving the pollution".

IMHO.