[Oeva-list] Nomination to "trolldom" - a comment by the nominee

Hansen, Chris chris.hansen at intel.com
Thu Apr 24 09:07:48 PDT 2014

But the argument of Americans not using mass transit enough is valid.

Gary, your statement,  “The mass transit argument: Americans are not going to give up their cars. Period.”, is not the argument. What is argued is that Americans should support and use mass transit to a much higher degree than we do today. Even us EV owners.