[Oeva-list] LEASE A 2014 SMART ELECTRIC WITH ZERO DOWN

. 101.travel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:13:28 PDT 2014

LONG TERM RENTAL OF A VOLT LEAF OR SMART ELECTRIC CAR

WE HAVE A SPECIAL PRICE FOR THE LONG TERM RENTAL (2 MONTHS OR LONGER) OF
OUR VOLT, LEAF, AND SMART ELECTRIC VEHICLE.

EMAIL US TODAY FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION ON THE RENTAL SPECIAL ABOVE

WE HAVE THE SMART, VOLT AND LEAF AVAILABLE BY THE HOUR, DAY, WEEK, MONTH,
ALL DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE ON LINE AT

VOLT = https://relayrides.com/car-rental/portland/chevrolet-volt/41579

LEAF = https://relayrides.com/car-rental/portland/nissan-leaf/42010

SMART ELECTRIC COUPE =
https://relayrides.com/car-rental/portland/smart-fortwo/45502

SMART ELECTRIC CABRIOLET =
https://relayrides.com/car-rental/portland/smart-fortwo/45516

AFTER VIEWING THE WEB SITES ABOVE CONTACT US WITH ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS
YOU HAVE

LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL
 http://share.solarcity.com/101travel