[Oeva-list] Is OEVA really encouraging drinking and driving?

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 22:22:50 PDT 2014

I know Steve is off the list now, but I'd like to respond to his allegation
of encouraging drinking and driving.

The OEVA does not, in anyway, encourage drinking and driving. We advocate
for the SAFE use of electric vehicles.

I am not sure how many of you have ever been wine tasting, but you do just
that, you taste it. You don't drink it. There are spitunes for the wine. As
someone else mentioned, if you do want to drink, bring a designated driver.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon