[Oeva-list] Is OEVA really encouraging drinking and driving?

Travis Gintz frodus17 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:13:31 PDT 2014

I think Steve has some issues of his own..... If he thinks that adults
can't go out and taste wine and be responsible.... Then maybe that reflects
on his own inability to do so.

That's not our fault.

I know many on this list and have hung out with them and not one of them
has been irresponsible with alcohol at any point. Almost all of us that may
decide to drink would almost assuredly have a designated driver. For this
group.... It's the social gathering that we want.... Not the alcohol in our
cups.

And with that said... I offer anyone here my services as a DD any time I'm
available to do so at these events. I will it drink or taste at all and
will go where the group goes. I have a fun time with and without a glass of
wine on wine tours. The scenery is amazing and the people are awesome.

Regards,
Travis Gintz