[Oeva-list] (no subject)

Alan Pearson alphandyman12 at charter.net
Thu Dec 25 23:11:04 PST 2014

Hi Anyone,  Alan Pearson hear  ..  I'm in need of some info,,  I have a
Mazda rx7    with no engine,  I want to make it an ev,  I have 6 - 6v deep
draw batterys,, to run a inverter to drive a 30 to 40 hp electric motor.
Thru a 6 speed trans,, what kind of inverter and controllers etc do I need
and is there any used stuff out there??  I only need to go 45 mph max,
mostly 25 or so in town  with a range of 30 miles between charges.  Ya know
any one that   can help??   ALP

---