[Oeva-list] You're invited to EV Tourism: Creating Value for Oregon (Jan 21, 2014)

Drive Oregon invite at eventbrite.com
Wed Jan 8 12:55:54 PST 2014

We hope you can join us on January 21st, as we kick off another year of great events!Our January event will feature one of the original founders of the “Oregon Electric Byways” Initiative, Ashley Horvat of the Oregon Department of Transportation.  This initative, a partnership between ODOT and Travel Oregon, creatively leverages the robust charging station infrastructure in the state to promote visiting Oregon's treasured landmarks and traveling carbon-free.  Ashley will share the history, goals, and future plans of the program.  Her presentation will highlight the current and future impact of the program on electric vehicle awareness as well as rural economic development.  Read more about the event here.
Space is limited, so reserve your ticket now!  Attendance is FREE for Drive Oregon members, $25 for non-members.  Cheers, Drive Oregonwww.driveoregon.org

Event Summary:

Event: EV Tourism: Creating Value for Oregon