[Oeva-list] 2014 officer elections to be held at the February 13 meeting

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Fri Jan 10 21:15:44 PST 2014

The board did not feel that the group was prepared to choose officers for
the year at the January meeting, so we will do so at the next regularly
scheduled OEVA meeting on Thursday, February 13, at our usual meeting place
at the World Trade Center in Portland.

The offices include the following:

Chairman (aka, president; aka lead co-chair)
Vice-Chairman (aka, VP; other co-chair)
EV Fest chairman (formerly EV Awareness Day, EV Celebration Day), and
assistants as members volunteer
Treasurer (may create assistant Treasurer-job has become too large for one
person)
Social Media Editor (formerly newsletter editor)
Events chair
Secretary
Webmaster
Media Liaison

So you are invited to scout out qualified volunteers for these positions.

Gary