[Oeva-list] Get your ticket today: EV Tourism - Creating Value for Oregon (One week left to register!)

Drive Oregon invite at eventbrite.com
Tue Jan 14 10:45:22 PST 2014

We hope you can join us next Tuesday (January 21st), as we kick off another year of great events!Our January event will focus on the “Oregon Electric Byways” Initiative, a partnership between the Oregon Department of Transportation and Travel Oregon.  This new style of tourism - EV Tourism - is the first of its kind in the country.
We are happy to announce the addition of a second speaker, JudiAnn Woo, from Travel Oregon.  JudiAnn will join Ashley Horvat from the Department of Transportation to share the history, goals, and future plans of the program.  Read more about the event here.
Space is limited, so reserve your ticket now!  Attendance is FREE for Drive Oregon members, $25 for non-members.  Cheers, Drive Oregonwww.driveoregon.org

Event Summary:

Event: EV Tourism: Creating Value for Oregon