[Oeva-list] Wish to contact electric-utility / EV expert

Nick nickgaladay at msn.com
Tue Jan 14 16:48:00 PST 2014

I would like to be put in touch with the OEVA member (I often see writing on
this site) who is associated with a local electric utility, PGE I think.  I
need to prepare some hard data for my serving electric utility and he could
help me put that together.  So whoever you are, please contact me at your
convenience so I can pick your brain.  And I apologize for not taking better
notes...

Nick Galaday
Vernonia, OR

Energy conservation--
                    saves more than energy!

The day is fast approaching when we’ll look back at burning stuff in our
cars to make them go as quite quaint,
Like a Stanley Steamer or riding a horse to school!