[Oeva-list] RE state EV actions

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:51:03 PDT 2014

Links to data on this topic:

Multi housing and EV charging:
Advanced Energy report: PEV charging options for multi housing dwellings
www.advancedenergy.org/portal/ncpev/resources/MUD%20Handbook_V2_Final_2013.pdf

Advanced Energy report: Residential charging installation handbook
(including MHC)
http://54.208.140.95/_files/pages/Residential-Charging-Station-Installation-Handbook.pdf

How do multi-unit dwellings become PEV ready?
www.pevcollaborative.org/sites/all/themes/pev/files/Comm_guide6_122308.pdf

Clean Cities TV video: San Diego Prepares for Electric Vehicles in
Multi-Unit Dwelling Communities
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwHlIlVdtc

Plug In America panel discussion video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ShT3YUVVA