[Oeva-list] Amazon Smile

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:18:55 PDT 2014

Done.

Thanks Patrick,

Ok, Amazon fans, please sign up today - takes about 45 seconds.

John C

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:05 AM, <patrick0101 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  You have heard of the "EV Grin"; now you can couple that with the Amazon
> Smile.
>
> Amazon has a program that donates a small portion of revenue to charities.
> The OEVA is a 501(c)(3) so we are on the eligibility list for this program.
> If you use Amazon.com for any of your purchases, you can go to
> http://smile.amazon.com/  then search for "Oregon Electric", select us
> "Oregon Electric Vehicle Association" and then shop normally.
>
> Start your future Amazon visits at the smile site http://smile.amazon.com/
>  and the OEVA will get a small percentage and it won't cost you anything to
> help us out.
>
> Regards,
> Pat
> Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon

John P. Christian
Chairman - Oregon Electric Vehicle Association
(503) 704-2155
www.oeva.org

 Don't care about Global Warming? Don't hug trees?
Think about the "True Cost to Own" your gas car:
+ Dare to compare any EV against your car: http://www.edmunds.com/tco.html