[Oeva-list] Extended Warranty for Leaf

Alan Bates abates at shorepower.com
Wed Jun 18 13:53:04 PDT 2014

The factory warranty on my 2011 Leaf has just expired, which means I'm
getting calls from a company wishing to "extend" my coverage for 5 years.
Have not rec'd costs yet but the sales person indicated a $100 deductible
on any repair.

Have any OEVA members signed up for extended warranty? Given the
theoretical reliability of the electric motor, I'm wondering how valuable
this extension would be?

--

Alan Bates
Vice President of Marketing