[Oeva-list] End of June, and start of July Events

paburkey at juno.com paburkey at juno.com
Mon Jun 23 20:36:43 PDT 2014

Hi All,

These are the events for the end of June to the July meeting.

SolWest Fair
When: Jun 27 - 29, 2014
Where:Union County Fairgrounds, La Grande, Oregon

Lincoln City, Gleneden parade
When: Fri, July 4, 1 PM
Where: Gleneden State Park, Lincoln City OR

Hillsboro 4th of July parade
When: Fri, July 4, 6:30AM - 8 AM at staging area, parade starts at 10:00 AM
Where: We will probably meet at Gary's House before going to the parade staging area # 4 – Going W/SW on Cornell, turn R on Lincoln Park between
9th & 6th. Park on either side of street.
We are not limited to the amount of parade entries this year!

EV Fest (formally EV Celebration)
When: Fri, July 4, 9AM - 5 PM
Where: Pioneer Courthouse Square, Portland, OR

See more information at: http://www.oeva.org/ events calendar.

Thank you,
Paul Burkey
OEVA Ongoing Events Chair