[Oeva-list] Spark

Bryce Nash nashco at gmail.com
Thu May 1 13:30:31 PDT 2014

I've got one and really like it. Way more fun than my wife's Leaf, not too goofy looking, fantastic value, and extremely efficient.   It's the quickest EV you can buy that isn't a Te$la, which was my primary purchase decision. I've been racing it regularly (autocross only, so far) and people are always surprised at how quick it is, especially when I beat them! ;)

A few bits and pieces of ownership aren't as good as a Volt or Leaf, such as the keyless entry, but overall I like it a lot more than those cars. There's also not many out there, which could be good or bad depending on your preferences.

I got mine from Wentworth; Larry Hogan was my sales guy in the end and he is FAR AND AWAY the beast sales guy I've ever worked with at a car dealership. If you can't find one local to test drive and you're near Portland, I'm glad to go for a joyride with you!

Oh yeah, and don't test drive a gas Spark and assume it's similar to the Spark EV...totally different experience!

Bryce