[Oeva-list] LEASE A 2014 SMART ELECTRIC WITH ZERO DOWN

. 101.travel at gmail.com
Thu May 1 19:51:25 PDT 2014

WE HAVE THE SMART, VOLT AND LEAF AVAILABLE BY THE HOUR, DAY, WEEK, MONTH,
ALL DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE ON LINE AT

VOLT = https://relayrides.com/car-rental/portland/chevrolet-volt/41579

LEAF = https://relayrides.com/car-rental/portland/nissan-leaf/42010

SMART ELECTRIC COUPE =
https://relayrides.com/car-rental/portland/smart-fortwo/45502

SMART ELECTRIC CABRIOLET =
https://relayrides.com/car-rental/portland/smart-fortwo/45516

AFTER VIEWING THE WEB SITES ABOVE CONTACT US WITH ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS
YOU HAVE

WE ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING AVAILABLE

*SMART ELECTRIC CARS FOR LEASE 36 MONTH LEASE ZERO DOWN $ 191.73 MONTHLY
LEASE*

OTHER TERMS AVAILABLE ALSO

$ 1,800.00 DOWN MONTHLY LEASE PAYMENTS OF $ 139.00

$ 1,000.00 DOWN MONTHLY LEASE PAYMENTS OF $ 162.71

$ 500.00 DOWN MONTHLY LEASE PAYMENTS OF $ 177.23

$ ZERO DOWN MONTHLY LEASE PAYMENTS OF $ 139.00

FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION ON THE ABOVE CONTACT US AT
101.TRAVEL at GMAIL.COM

*ELECTRIC POWERED*
the smart
electric drive
as low as
$12,490[1]
or lease for
$139/mo[2]
with Battery Assurance Plus

The smart electric drive is the type of car that makes you want to take the
scenic route wherever you go. So whether your life is a highway (and you
wanna drive it all night long), a perpetual traffic jam, or somewhere in
between, hop in and floor the fun pedal.

With its combined 107 MPGe[3], the smart EV has got the juice to take you
from A to B to Z. And with access to Plug Share , you can charge up at
public charging stations across the US. Take a peak and find the closes

*GAS POWERED*
pure
coupe
starting at
$13,270[1]
or lease for
$99
a month for 36 months[2]

pure fun. pure coupe.
The pure coupe is everything you need and nothing you don't -- it's smart
in its purest form. You get the best of both worlds: 5-speed smartshift®
transmission with automatic mode (for ease) and manual mode (for fun), hill
start assist, and it's packed with lots of standard safety features such as
8 full-size airbags. It's driving fun with the perfect canvas to
personalize.

LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL
 http://share.solarcity.com/101tr <http://share.solarcity.com/101travel>

LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL