[Oeva-list] Drive to the coast

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed May 7 18:11:15 PDT 2014

On 5/7/14 5:52 PM, Mark Powell wrote:

> I'm interested to hear from others who have explored the Oregon Coast. Where have you traveled and what was your charging experience?

I agree with you about the Lincoln City charging station - it was really
hard to find.  I've gone from Corvallis to Lincoln City 2 or 3 times
now, the first time was before the quick charge was in and I had to use
the RV park a mile or so down the road.  The QC is much nicer.

I drove to Newport once as well, but it's a stretch to get over the
coast range to Corvallis, especially as the pack is aging, though I
think it's still doable when I don't have to use the defroster if I let
it charge to 100% (QC to 80 then move to L2 while going down to the
waterfront).

Last New Years, while out at the coast, I drove up to Tillamook also and
had lunch while charging at Freddies there.  I forget which restaurant
is just south of Freddies though, and google earth is letting me down.