[Oeva-list] Drive to the coast

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Thu May 8 13:04:04 PDT 2014

I did the trip from Sherwood to Coos Bay, via HWY 18 to Lincoln City, in
late 2012.
At that time Newberg, Newport and Yachats were the only high speed chargers.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/10ItAi2iJQnGpHGV3FG6eO1eh0nKx0v8WEfz1aOJ9Ybc/edit?usp=docslist_api

With the Grande Rhonde, Lincoln City, Florence and Coos Bay now online
with DCQC the trip would probably take half the time and be more
enjoyable.

Gene