[Oeva-list] Zero SR, WOW

Travis Gintz frodus17 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 08:18:13 PDT 2014

Thats the Zero SR and it's Def pretty sweet. A big step from last year's
performance. I know zero and Brammo are putting bikes up against gassers
and starting to win races and making people get that ev grin!

It was just a matter of time. Now Yamaha and Bultaco are coming to with
lines of motorcycles. Lightning just revealed their new bike... Things are
changing fast. Only a matter of time before we have more oem Em choices
than oem car and trucks choices.