[Oeva-list] looking for an EV aware driveline shop

Paul Wallace ianaudio at aracnet.com
Sun May 25 16:48:22 PDT 2014

My USElectricar S10 is having some sort of driveline/adapter bearing issue(s) that I need to get corrected.  The bearing in the adapter is leaking oil on the garage floor and I think that the drive line universal joints may need to be replaced.  It may also be that the driveline alignment might require some adjustment, or the drive line might be a bit too long.

Does anyone know of or can recommend from personal experience a driveline shop that would be good with this type of repair?

thanks,
Paul Wallace
'94 S10 USE with some mechanical issues