[Oeva-list] Spark EV?

Bryce Nash nashco at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:30:30 PST 2015

The "honking" nuisance is a user-adjustable setting. Go into your vehicle settings and you can turn off all of the charging-relevant honking, as I have.

I'm not sure why you think the radio is stupid. With Siri-integration and am/fm/xm/USB inputs, it's much better than any of my other EVs like the Leaf, Think,  or B class electric drive.

Bryce