[Oeva-list] Spark EV?

Holger Selover-Stephan holger-d at shadowbrush.com
Sat Dec 5 21:01:48 PST 2015

OK, I stand corrected on the honking. I admit I had suspected it may be configurable, but as mentioned, I’m not the main driver on it and didn’t feel like digging in the menus. Then let me just say it’s annoying you have to go into the settings to turn off the honking. It’s not only honking, it’s some kind of a panic alarm if someone dares to unplug the car while it’s locked.

On the radio: I start the car and get blasted by the daughter’s choice music. I push the OFF button but it doesn’t like to be turned off immediately, so it keeps blearing. I’m either unable to find the right pressure to get the button to react on the first few tries, or it take a little while after start to react. I also want to quickly adjust the volume with a rotary dial. Then there is bluetooth that randomly, and often, doesn’t connect with the phone, or does connect 15 or so minutes into the drive. It’s not the phone, which has no issues in the other cars. The radio on the Think was stupid too, but I was able to replace it because there is this fancy thing that they invented a few decades ago, a DIN slot.

Holger