[Oeva-list] ADV: Envision Solar Featured Today on Go Green Radio!

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Mon Dec 7 13:49:24 PST 2015

On 12/7/15 8:07 AM, Hans van der Meer wrote:
> Dear Members,
>
> Since when are we allowing companies to advertise on our OEVA’s members
>  internal communication media?

I waffled a lot before allowing this through, but I thought there was a
chance someone might be interested.  Several others more blatant were
rejected, but it's tough to walk the line between spam and a legitimate
interest in keeping informed with what's happening in the industry...

Sorry about the burst yesterday; I tend to wait on the non-member posts
because they get notified and I want to give them a chance to cancel the
post and resubmit from the address they're subscribed to the list with.
 The backlog had built up and needed cleared.  I'm perfectly willing to
reject all non-member posts if people want - it certainly makes my job
easier...