[Oeva-list] OEVA 2015 Holiday party

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 10:39:39 PST 2015

Greetings all,

Its been a great year and you all deserve a pat on the back for all the
lives you have touched by being an advocate and an example of the benefits
of driving electric.

And, now its time to celebrate the season and enjoy a casual evening of EV
fellowship and great food.

Please join us at our regularly scheduled monthly meeting and our EV
Holiday party.
Thursday, December 10th, 2015
PGE's World Trade Center II - our regular location.
6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

OVEA will provide the Pizza and soft drinks. Please bring and share any
holiday food or snack that you think we will all enjoy.

John P. Christian
Chairman - Oregon Electric Vehicle Association
(503) 704-2155
www.oeva.org

It's time to EVolve - Leave the ICE age and join the clean bright future of
electric drive vehicles.