[Oeva-list] OEVA pizza party tomorrow night World Trade Center building 2

Daniel "Bubba" Conway pusa411 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:57:28 PST 2015

Hello everyone it's a Christmas party again at the old Eva meeting tomorrow
night Thursday Believe it 7 PM you may want to be there early

We are still deciding on the pizza company but my guys have a great tasting
pizza for a very fair price here is their menu:
http://www.high5pizza.com/#!menu/cwld

Will be getting 8 to 10 jumbos 18 inch probably three it will be vegetarian
suggestions?

A cavemen, meat lovers
A gourmet subprime
a Pizza lover
2  Hawaiian
At least one pepperoni
A hippie
A garlic chicken
A stinky garlic
A fire cracker
Depending on the cheesiness I may do light cheese so they transport better
ie less oil..

Thanks for you time...

Daniel "Bubba" Conway
Chief Opportunity Officer
Premium-USA.com
Veteran Owned
This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.
This content is confidential information and is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination,