[Oeva-list] Anyone selling Ecopias for Leaf?

Greg Mikol gmikol at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 23:49:40 PST 2015

Front tires on my '13 Leaf SV are wearing unevenly and I need to get some new tires pretty soon. Outside shoulders are badly worn. Rears are in good shape. Just wondering if anyone might have a pair of Ecopias they're looking to sell. Would prefer even wear, 7/32 tread minimum. No sidewall bumps. Only have 1 more year on the lease, don't really want to spend $ on new.

In Vancouver, WA but willing to drive to pick up or meet.

Thanks--

Greg