[Oeva-list] Looking for a DCQC vehicle side controller

Paul Wallace ianaudio at aracnet.com
Sat Dec 19 12:26:27 PST 2015

I now have a Chademo (off of a crashed Leaf) DCQC connector.  All I need is the controller for the car.  I had seen that the EVTV guys had been working on one a while back, but now I don't see any references on the web site anymore.  Maybe I just don't know where to look.  Does anyone on the list have a lead on someone that has been researching the communication protocol between the vehicle and the EVSE?

thanks,
Paul Wallace