[Oeva-list] Looking for a DCQC vehicle side controller

Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield Nikki at littlecollie.com
Sat Dec 19 17:07:14 PST 2015

Paul,

As I understand it there’s also the Orion BMS, which is an off-the shelf
unit. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExeqNIecn2Q

I understand what the guys at EVTV are trying to do, but I also would hate
to implement something which didn’t have a company backing it up…
ᐧ

[image: --]

Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield
[image: https://]about.me/aminorjourney