[Oeva-list] Leaf Link help request

Judith Huck judith.huck at comcast.net
Sat Dec 26 09:31:55 PST 2015

Hello my OEVA friends,
☃Happy Holidays

I would like to use the Leaf Link Pro app and believe the item below is the hardware needed for the car, to make it work.
I'm using an iPhone 6. Some info I've found about Leaf Link says with Apple products I have to use Wifi instead of Bluetooth.
So will the item below work ok with my iPhone?
Using Wifi uses more 12v battery as it doesn't turn off automatically. Is that a problem?

Your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

CHEERLINK® KONNWEI KW902 Mini Bluetooth Wireless OBD-II Car Auto Diagnostic Scan Tools - Android ONLY (GREEN) $13.99 on Amazon

Thank you,
Judith