[Oeva-list] Fwd: VW e-Golf event for OEVA & local EV community

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:26:23 PST 2015

All those interesting in obtaining more information about the new e-Golf -
here is your chance....

Hi John,

I’m happy to confirm that the meeting will be at The Lab room in the *Jupiter
Hotel*, 800 E Burnside
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Jupiter+Hotel/@45.52267,-122.656824,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xda16061e576a8957>.
Starting at 8:00 am, we’ll have a light breakfast and discussion about the
e-Golf, followed by a tour of the vehicle and some drive time.

I look forward to seeing some of the OEVA group there.

 Hi John,

I’m happy to confirm that the meeting will be at The Lab room in the *Jupiter
Hotel*, 800 E Burnside
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Jupiter+Hotel/@45.52267,-122.656824,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xda16061e576a8957>.
Starting at 8:00 am, we’ll have a light breakfast and discussion about the
e-Golf, followed by a tour of the vehicle and some drive time.

I look forward to seeing some of the OEVA group there.

Best,

Toni