[Oeva-list] 2015 OEVA Board elections coming

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 08:27:04 PST 2015

Greetings OEVA members,

At our February monthly meeting next week we will be taking time to
elect a new board of directors for the 2015 year. Your participation
is requested. Please come to the meeting and vote. Also, consider
taking this great opportunity to support our group by taking on a
leadership position on the board.

If you are interested, please email me directly. I will get your name on
the ballot and I will introduce you at the OEVA February monthly meeting
next week.

Here are the positions we will be electing:
President:
Vice-President:
Treasurer:
Web-Master:
On Going Events:
EV-Fest coordinator:
Media Relations:
Social Media:

Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Regards,--

--
John P. Christian
Chairman - Oregon Electric Vehicle Association

 Don't care about Global Warming? Don't hug trees?
Think about the "True Cost to Own" your gas car:
+ Dare to compare any EV against your car: http://www.edmunds.com/tco.html