[Oeva-list] Solectria for sale

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 19:55:54 PST 2015

>From Joyce Martin:

Off the assembly line electric.  Solectria from a Geo Metro body.  1997
mileage: 36235
Her plug is adapted to our dryer plug. (We have two outlets)
She needs 13 new batteries, but will get 6 - 7 miles currently and part of
that is up Witham Hill in Corvallis, Or.  We really like Evee for puttering
back and forth in town.

We are moving to Honolulu, HI and Evee definitely wouldn't make it up the
800 ft. hill where we will be living.

Asking $500
She is definitely worth that.  We will miss her.

If you are interested contact Joyce Martin at rose.weeble at gmail.com
Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon