[Oeva-list] Solectria for sale

Wm Bates billbates at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 09:10:24 PST 2015

 Joyce's Selectria "Evee " is coming back to Portland. If all goes as
planed, Evee  will be here tomorrow.  I'm rather excited. I've wanted
an electric car for about seven years now. At that time I couldn't
afford one so I started of with an electric assist bicycle (trike).
About four year or so ago, I purchased a Nevco Gizmo. Took my time
rebuilding the drive train with a larger motor, new motor controller
and a pack of CALB cells from Don Blazer. Now I'm a soon to be
electric car owner. Finally, I can drive to work warm and dry. Another
bonus is that Evee seats four whereas the Gizmo has single seat. Now
my wife can share in the fun of an electric vehicle.

Cheers,
Bill

--
Bill
Light Electric Vehicle Forum (BugE & Gizmo)