[Oeva-list] Great deal for Chevy Spark EV at Wentworth Chevrolet!

Bryce Nash nashco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:53:45 PST 2015

Hello all,

I wanted to pass on that there are some great deals right now for the Chevy Spark EV. I posted specifics here for those who want the details:

http://www.mychevysparkev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3980

Short story: As little as $105/month with $2200 down for a 36 month lease. That's only $166/month all in, almost half the regular price!!! There are also deals on a purchase as well.

I've had my Spark EV for about a year and I really like it. It's definitely the sportiest EV on the market that is affordable for the average person, which is why I got it, and the size is just right for us.

If anybody has questions, feel free to let me know! Act fast, as this is a great deal and inventories have been limited. I don't have any skin in the game, I just wanted to pass on a great deal to those that might have been on the fence and needed a push!

Bryce