[Oeva-list] Great deal for Chevy Spark EV at Wentworth Chevrolet!

Holger Selover-Stephan holger-d at shadowbrush.com
Sun Jan 11 09:55:08 PST 2015

Thanks for posting this deal, Bryce. We contacted Wentworth, and while the
deal isn't available anymore, we were offered a 2015 model quick charge,
10k for $2.2 down and $153/mo. My wife and I test drove it, and it seemed
alright.

Here's a question: Apparently there are two competing charger plug styles.
Since the Spark evidently isn't compatible with the plug style that's most
common right now, is this a concern?

Thanks!

Holger