[Oeva-list] Great deal for Chevy Spark EV at Wentworth Chevrolet!

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 12:11:23 PST 2015

Correct, level 2 is widely supported and standardized. Depending on the car
and the station combination, there will be different charging rates, but
they all work together. There were some compatibility issues (e.g., GE and
Nissan Leaf...) but those have been resolved.

DC fast charge is still a battleground.