[Oeva-list] Spark vs Think buying advice please

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Thu Jan 15 18:01:32 PST 2015

Talk to current think owners.  Phil Hochstetler has one and Judith Huck has 3 or 4 for her business.  Like all EV’s there’s not much to go wrong.  I believe you are getting a superior battery with the Think as well.  I love our Leaf but if a two seater with L2 charging works for you, go for it.  I just wish I had been gutsy enough to buy one when they were first available.