[Oeva-list] Volunteer with Drive Oregon at the Portland Auto Show

paburkey at juno.com paburkey at juno.com
Fri Jan 30 09:10:46 PST 2015

Are you excited about the future of electric cars and want to share your enthusiasm with others? Come volunteer with Drive Oregon at the Portland Auto Show for a three hour shift on either Friday 2/6, Saturday 2/7, or Sunday 2/8. We’ll be letting people know about Oregon’s EV industry & affordable EV options on the market, and asking people to fill out a short survey about clean plug-in cars and asking whether they support a $3,000 rebate for the purchase of electric vehicles in Oregon. All who sign the petition will be entered to win a iPad mini!As a volunteer, you’ll get free admission to the auto show, which will feature some of latest green mobile innovations in the Clean Tech Center, where we’ll be located, and also receive an additional chance to win an iPad. We will be holding a training with pizza and refreshments on Tuesday, February 3rd from 6:00 to 7:00pm. You are strongly encouraged to attend if at all possible. To sign up for one of the shifts listed below, please email Drew DeVitis at drew at driveoregon.org. Friday 6:00-9:00pm Saturday 11:00am-2:00pm, 2:00-5:00pm, 5:00-8:00pm Sunday 11:00am-2:00pm, 2:00-5:00pm Please respond to Drew DeVitis at drew at driveoregon.org. Paul BurkeyOEVA Ongoing Event Chair
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/54cbbb3c3f4703b3c1c12st04duc