[Oeva-list] LRR or not?

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Thu Jul 2 13:48:17 PDT 2015

I got my Yokohama YK580 tires in October 2013 (at 50k miles) and they're
looking great after 33k more miles. I've had no issues with them
performing in the rain either. I would suggest checking out the
America's Tire website (http://www.americastire.com/) and checking out
their selection of LRR tires.

--Chris